Hair madness

i went to get my hair trimmed today..i figured since we were at a mall and Jez mentioned that theres this place which gives you 10$ haircuts.. i might get my hair trimmed...

so i did... i sat at the chair anddddd.....

*gives brush to me* "can u brush ur hair.. get ur knots out"
=.=" sigh.. okayyyyyy....
*waits till i'm done*
and when i'm done...
*urrgghh... *"can you come here and i'll put some conditioner on"

after awhile... combing my hair, she pretty gave up on it and gave me to another hairdresser!!
the second hairdresser said she has to charge me extra juz coz my hair took more time then other.. wtf.. haih!!

she was talking to me trying to be nice and all and i can see that she was soooooooo fake.. trying to make conversation wif me.. pffftt...

oo and the worst part is.. she cut my hair and hardly dried it.. =.=' so i went out of the shop wif bloody WET HAIR!! GRR!!...

okay.. fine.. lesson learnt.. my hair CAN'T juz go to any salon... sigh... but anyway.. i'm glad i had that trim despite the horrible hairdressers.. at least my hair ends ain't that dry anymore and no knots.. weee!!

~Anayil~

0 comments:

Post a Comment