The day i turned 21....



i can't believe i've turned 21.. i genuinely still think i'm still a 18 year old who just left home to study.. huhu.. still feel like i need my mum from time to time and i just can't think about bills and all that.. hahaha!!

well anyway, i had an awesome tyme the eve of my birthday.. Danial, my cousin came down all the way from KL having to cramp himself and suffer an 8 hour flight just to be here on my birthday.. :) how sweet is that.. i was soo glad he came down.. and i keep saying this coz i really mean it.. i had a great tyme...

dinner at Sophia's... seafood platter... pastassssss... salmon pizzas.. u name it.... oo the highlight of the dinner....:



doesn't that just look yummylicious?!?!??! :D thanx to Prema and Jesslyn for organizing the whole thing... suprizing me with friends.... a sach that i had to wear for my birthday(believe me i was shyyy!!!) and then the cake?? it wa awesome guys.. thanx loads.. :)




p/s: jess.. i was loking for a pic of us together this night n surprisingly we don't have any!!!! huhuuh anyway.. thanx for the pics babe.. :)

~Liyana~

0 comments:

Post a Comment