"Hi"

So for the last few weeks we have been working and thinking of a way to interpret a poem that we chose for our production project class. finally yesterday, we manage to put together a sketch for our frst video. a reminder that this is just a sketch!! :P hope u guys like it!


Hi [Sketch 1] from hi.prod2010 on Vimeo.

Poet – Jacqui Rogers

Hi

We don’t know each other,

But seem to share spaces consequentially,

Smiles and looks are exchanged

We’ve been toing and throwing for months now.

This thing started as we passed each other

Outside a butchers of all places,

You smiled at me

I smiled back.

Often eating at the same places,

Walking unnecessarily pass each other,

Moving to get a better view of one another,

I wonder if you’re doing these consciously.

Friends think there’s something there,

But I’m extremely cautious,

But curious at the same time

Wishing I was brave.

For now I’ll just look forward

To our next meeting,

Secretly wishing to say one word,

“Hi"

~Liyana~

1 comments:

Sherman said...

That was awesome! seriously!

Post a Comment