Monthsary?

i was looking back at my old blog.. and i though to myself.. wow.. i blabbed alot.. ALOT!! ahahah well anyway.. the other thing i notice was.. i hardly blog about my anniversaries or monthsaries for that matter.. :)
And since today is a special day.... i've decided to blog about it...

Cayang.. u make me happy..... we don't talk as much now with ur new job and all.. but i think it gives me a chance to grow up and not be so dependable.... i noe i can be a bitch at times... especially when my emoness kicks in... but u'll always be there for me.. i juz.. i juz feel like i really love u...
What u said to me yesterday.. i mean the plan for our 2nd year anniversary this coming december... juz melted my heart.. and it reminded me how much i love u.. gosh i'm such a.. such a... err.. i lost d word.. kinda like sweet psycho obsessed tell everyone how u feel kinda thing.. hahahhaa!! anyway.. even if the plan doesn't go on.. at least i knew u thought about it.. at least i hv u.. watever we do dat day.. i won't mind as long as i'm with you.. :)

Happy 1 year 11 month my hunny bunny...

0 comments:

Post a Comment